Finding the right flooring for a bakery can seem complex. It needs to be able to withstand a range of potentially challenging conditions. From the intense heat generated by the baking process, through the potential for spills and mishaps, to the heavy foot traffic most bakeries experience.
Here at Anglia Decor, we have all the requisite skills and resources needed to make your warehouse flooring dreams come true.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the benefits of bakery flooring, how the installation process works, and where to find a contractor to tackle your bakery floor.
Benefits of Bakery Flooring
When you’re considering flooring for your bakery, it can be useful to understand why the right kind of bakery floor can be beneficial. So, here are some of the top advantages offered by the right kind of bakery flooring:
- Stain resistance – Bakery floors are prone to getting spilled and messed on. In this type of environment, it’s essential to ensure that the flooring used doesn’t stain easily.
- Durability – Bakeries can get a lot of foot traffic, not to mention the occasional dropped kitchen utensil or piece of crockery. To compensate for the heavy amount of wear and tear generated, a bakery floor needs to be exceptionally durable.
- Low Maintenance – One of the wonderful things about having the right flooring in a bakery is that it’s easy to maintain. Not only is the floor itself low maintenance, but it makes it easier to maintain the bakery.
- Easy to clean – If you choose the right bakery flooring, it will be easy to clean up spills and messes. It will also make it easier to perform the general cleaning maintenance required by a bakery floor.
- Visually appealing – The right kind of flooring in a bakery will contribute to the overall aesthetics of the institution. Whether you’re going for retro chic or modern, the floor is going to be a cornerstone part of that.
For a bakery, the base floor must be correctly prepared, irrespective of whether you’re planning to replace an old surface coating or start from scratch. To guarantee that your deck or flooring lasts for many years, don’t neglect to take this crucial step.
There are two methods that Anglia Decor can use to prepare the surface. We have two options: diamond grinding or vacuum blasting. Regardless of the method we employ, you can be sure we’ll be adherent to safety guidelines. To ensure that dust levels stay within tolerable bounds, we’ll also use vacuum assistance.
Why Choose Anglia Decor for your Bakery Flooring?
You want to know that the best contractors are installing the flooring in your bakery. And Anglia Decor is the best when it comes to flooring. Why is Anglia Decor the ideal option for the flooring needs of your bakery? There are various reasons, so here are just a few:
- Many five-star Google reviews have been given to Anglia Decor, a trustworthy contractor in this field.
- We are a reputable business with a plethora of expertise and knowledge at our disposal.
- We provide competitive pricing and excellent value for your money.
- Proctor & Gamble and Twinings are only two of the well-known brands that have faith in Anglia Decor.
- Chas has accredited us in the areas of health and safety.
Give Your Bakery the Floor it Deserves
After spending the time and money necessary to construct or purchase a bakery, you want to ensure that the flooring is high-quality.
What choices do you have for your bakery floor? Well, painted, epoxy, and resin floors are a few of the best options. All these floors have certain qualities in common that make them great for bakeries.
So, what’s the best option for your bakery? We would be delighted to go over that with you in greater detail and perhaps even visit the location.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you are prepared to turn your dreams of bakery flooring into a reality. We would adore supporting you on this project.