Factory floors are subject to a wide range of difficult conditions. From heavy foot traffic to the possibility of things falling on the floor, they take a lot of abuse
Here at Anglia Decor, we have all the requisite skills and resources needed to make your warehouse flooring dreams come true.
As a result, factory flooring needs to meet a very specific range of criteria. Not only does it have to be hard-working and durable, but it also needs to look presentable and be slip-proof. Let’s take a closer look at factory floors and what they can do for your factory.
Benefits of Factory Flooring
You may be wondering if there are any advantages to incorporating flooring in your factory.
There certainly are. Some of the benefits may include the following:
- Durability and Longevity – Most factories have a concrete floor already. Adding an additional type of factory flooring improves both the durability and longevity of the factory subfloor.
- Improved Safety – The right type of factory flooring can help improve the safety aspect of your factory. It does this by reducing the risk of slippage and providing a sturdy surface for walking on.
- Easy Maintenance – Installing the right type of flooring in a factory can help make maintaining the floor and the factory in general easier.
- Chemical Resistance – The right kind of factory flooring will offer sufficient protection against chemical spills, which isn’t uncommon in factories.
- Customization – One of the great things about factory floors is that you can customize them as much as you like. You can even install different types of flooring in different parts of the factory.
Whenever you prepare to install a floor in a factory, proper surface preparation is essential. Whether you’re getting ready to refresh an existing surface coating or doing it from scratch, the base floor absolutely has to be prepared. This is an essential step to ensuring that your flooring or deck lasts for years to come.
Here at Anglia Decor, we can prepare the surface using one of two techniques. We can either perform vacublasting, or we can use diamond grinding. Whichever technique we use, you can rest assured that we’ll pay close attention to safety regulations. We’ll also employ vacuum assistance to ensure that the dust levels remain within viable levels.
Why Choose Anglia Decor for your Factory Flooring?
If you’re going to install flooring in your factory, you want to rest assured, knowing that the very best people are on the job. And, when it comes to flooring, the best is Anglia Decor. But why is Anglia Decor the best choice for your factory flooring needs? There are several reasons:
- Anglia Decor is a reputable contractor with a plethora of five-star Google reviews.
- We’re a well-established company with a wealth of experience to lean on.
- We offer great value for money and competitive pricing.
- Anglia Decor has the trust of well-known brands like Proctor & Gamble and Twinings.
- We’re accredited by Chas for health and safety.
Give Your Factory the Floor it Deserves
Once you’ve invested the time and energy required to build or buy a factory, you want to ensure that it doesn’t have second-rate flooring.
So, what are your options for your factory floor? Well, some of the best options include painted floors, epoxy floors, and resin floors. These floors all share certain attributes that make them excellent for factory floors, such as durability and low maintenance requirements.
But which choice is best for your specific factory? We’d love to discuss that with you in more detail and potentially come to see the site.
If you’re ready to make your factory flooring ambitions a reality, please feel free to contact us. We’d love to help with your project.