Anglia Decor have an experienced team able to carry out resin staircase projects.
Our clients include Proctor & Gamble, Twinings, The Environment Agency, Toyota & Schroders.
Offering nationwide coverage and weekend scheduling of projects to minimise disruption to your business.
Established in 2010, Anglia Decor are the company to call when looking for resin staircase flooring systems.
Case Study: Exchange tower
- Our team removed and disposed of carpet and stair edges.
- We then removed the carpet adhesive using pcd and diamond hand grinders.
- The stairs were vacuumed to remove any dust.
- We filled any imperfections and rubbed down
- Finished with 2 coats of high build anti slip resin coating
We also carried out decoration of the staircase ceilings and walls using durable matt 9016. This is a wipeable paint suitable for high traffic areas.
Anti slip staircase flooring
Staircase areas can become hazardous when wet as slips and falls could cause serious injury.
We are able to create anti slip staircase flooring by adding an aggregate to the resin coating.
We can also create yellow step edges to highlight these areas for added safety.
Our team can also install plastic anti slip step edges, giving a hard wearing element to high traffic areas of the stairs.
Resin staircase benefits
- Anti slip options available
- Durable and long lasting
- Easy to clean
- Cost effective compared to carpet and vinyl
- Ideal solution for car park staircases
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Waterproof and resistant to chemical spills
- Fast installations
- 7 times thicker than standard paint
- Non flaking
- 4-5 year lifespan
The system explained
Our team use barriers to ensure the work area is closed and safe.
- Remove any carpet or vinyl on staircase.
- Set up tools, attach diamond grinders to industrial vacuum & start preparation of the substrate.
- Vacuum floor & fill any defects
- Apply 2 coats of high build solvent free resin coating
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, resin staircases are very durable, 7 times thicker than standard floor paint and well suited to high traffic areas. It will not flake if correct preparation is carried out.
This depends on the amount of preparation required.
Large 10 floor staircases can be completed in a single week. It can take longer of carpet needs removing.
Yes resin is a more cost effective system and also gives the advantage of being easy to clean.
After 7 days the floor can be swept and mopped using a mild detergent.
Why choose Anglia Decor
- Well established company, trading since 2010
- Chas and Constructionline accredited
- £10m public and employers liability cover
- Well trained operatives
- 12 month warranties
- Trusted by known brands, Proctor & Gamble, The Environment Agency & Toyota
- 5 star Google reviews
- Out of hours scheduling of projects
- Friendly staff
- References available