Anglia Decor’s shopfront spraying service can help transform your business premises to look like new again. Over time sun damage can fade pre-finished shop fronts, our shop front spraying teams can help your business stand out from the competition and look like new again.
Thinking to rebrand with new company colours? We use high volume low pressure (HVLP) sprayers to get a like new finish on wood, UPVC and metal shopfronts.
Benefits of shop front spraying
- Transform your business premises to look like new
- Rebrand with shopfront spraying new company colours
- Shop front spraying is cost effective compared to replacement.
- Quick turnaround, minimal downtime to your business.
- Available in a wide range of colours.
- Long lasting finishes using 2 pack polyurethane coatings.
- Prior to paint repairs carried out to fix dents, rot and corrosion.
- Spraying creates less waste than replacement options.
- Like new finishes using HVLP spraying.
Shop front spraying- the process
- Wooden substrates can require prior to paint repairs to areas of rot. Our operatives are trained in the use of the Repaircare system.
This gives a long term solution for any rotten areas.
- Prepare substrates. We can carry out wood, metal and plastic shopfronts.
All surfaces are thoroughly rubbed down and degreased. Our operatives then mask sensitive areas in preparation for spraying.
- We use hi volume low pressure (HVLP) sprayers to ensure a like new finish with minimal over spray.
We can also offer traditional shopfront painting, this requires less masking and can be more cost effective.
- Remove masking and allow coatings to cure.
Why choose Anglia Decor
Over 30 reviews from customers- check our google maps page
Members of the painting & Decorating Association
10 year guarantee on coatings
Chas accredited for health & safety
£10m public and employers liability insurance
Experienced in spraying shop fronts and cladding.
Prior to paint repairs using the Repaircare System.
Like new finishes using 2 pack coatings to doors and curtain walling.
Check our 5 star google reviews
Frequently asked questions
If you can see bare metal, wood or flaking coatings this can rust or rot if left bare.
Faded colours can also benefit from a respray to improve the appearance of your business.
Difficulty in cleaning, ingrained dirt and stains can be removed by rubbing down and respraying.
If you are thinking to rebrand with new company colours.
Yes we have teams that are able to carry out shop front spraying over weekends or evenings if needed.
We would recomend spraying as this will give a like new finish.
There is less masking required using traditional painting methods. This can be carried out quicker at reduced cost if budget doesn’t allow for spraying.
Carry out a weekly clean using a mild detergent to prolong the lifespan of the coating. This will remove any pollutants from traffic grime.