Warehouse Flooring Contractor
People often search for “flooring for a warehouse near me” or something similar, trying to find the perfect flooring contractor for their brand-new warehouse. Finding the right warehouse contractors to install your new flooring can seem complex, but it doesn’t have to be.
Here at Anglia Decor, we have all the requisite skills and resources needed to make your warehouse flooring dreams come true.
Warehouse Flooring Types
There are many different types of flooring that work well for warehouses, and a warehouse contractor may suggest any one of them. So, before you start searching for “flooring warehouses near me,” you might want an idea of what’s on the market. Let’s take a closer look.
Polyurethane (PU) Screeds and Cement
Polyurethane is an ideal flooring for warehouses for a multitude of reasons. Some of the reasons why this is the ideal flooring option for a warehouse include the following:
- PU Screeds and cement are heavy-impact-resistant, ideal for warehouses where stock may fall.
- This type of flooring is resistant to abrasions, scratches, and other surface damage.
- PU screeds are quick, easy, and cost-effective to install.
- This type of flooring cures quickly, which means it can be installed with little to no downtime (if the flooring is installed at night).
- PU cement, or screed, is resistant to oil spills, chemical spills, and many other potential risk factors
- Screeds containing polyurethane are generally slip-resistant, making them ideal for warehouses with heavy foot traffic.
Resin flooring is another versatile flooring option that works well for warehouses. It has a range of advantages and benefits, including the following:
- Resin flooring is available in an anti-slip format, perfect for warehouses.
- This type of flooring is quick to install and cost-effective.
- Resin floors are highly resistant to both oil and chemical spills.
- This type of flooring is highly durable and has a long lifespan.
- Due to the nature of resin flooring, it’s tough and has great resistance to abrasions.
- This type of flooring is highly flexible, combining excellent tensile strength with great performance under stress.
- These floors come in a wide array of colours, making them a versatile flooring option without compromising on aesthetics.
Epoxy flooring, as with resin flooring and polyurethane screeds, is a simple floor finisher that protects a general concrete floor and turns it into a usable warehouse floor.
In some ways, it’s very similar to resin flooring and shares many of the same advantages. Some of the benefits of installing this type of flooring include the following:
- Epoxy flooring is quick and easy to install, thanks to the short curing times involved. This means that warehouses can install new flooring with very little downtime.
- This type of flooring is affordable and cost-effective.
- It’s durable and has a long lifespan while remaining easy to maintain.
- Epoxy flooring is available in a wide array of colours, ensuring that the floor remains attractive and pleasing to the eye without compromising on practicality.
- This type of flooring is resistant to damage and doesn’t get abraded easily.
- Thanks to its durability and waterproof nature, epoxy flooring is resistant to both oil and chemical spills, making it ideal for industrial warehouses.
Warehouse Contractors Near You
If you’re looking for a warehouse contractor that can handle your warehouse flooring needs, Anglia Decor has you covered. From Epoxy flooring to resin flooring, polyurethane screeds and cements to general floor paint, we do it all.
Contact us for more information about our services or a quotation to meet your needs. We’d be more than happy to be the one to provide you with “flooring for a warehouse near me.”