Our team of industrial painters have worked for well known names; Tate Modern, JLL, Proctor & Gamble, The London Taxi Company and Canary Wharf.
Anglia Decor has passed Chas accreditation. Chas is a scheme, allowing contractors to demonstrate to potential clients that they meet required health and safety standards. We have SSSTS trained supervisors and SMSTS trained managers, ensuring efficient management of projects.
We a wide range of industrial painting works including dilapidation refurbishments and are able to act as principal contractor under CDM2015 regulations. We have built up great contacts with scaffolding companies that are able to offer economical rates & carry out in a safe and reliable manor.
Why choose Anglia Decor Ltd.
- Experienced in all aspects of industrial painting
- 10 year warranties on cladding coatings
- Chas accredited- health & safety compliant
- Adhering to Environmental & CDM 2015 regulations
- £10m public liability and £5m employers liability
- Outstanding testimonials / references available
- Well trained operatives- IPAF, CSCS, PASMA, SSSTS & first aid certificates
- Well supervised projects by experienced staff
- Experienced in lease end dilapidation works